Peter Millar Werth Stretch Half-Zip

$115.00

Eliminate the wind factor with our Werth Stretch Half-Zip Pullover. This pullover blocks 90% of wind gusts trying to penetrate its surface. This unique fabrication is ideal for warm weather because the remaining 10% of its makeup promotes interior breathability. Additionally this style weights only 3.8 ounces and offers four-way stretch for ease of movement. (Great for swinging the links.) Detailed with mock-collar and tonal, slightly contrasting quarter-zip. 

Details & Fit
  • Men's 89% polyester / 11% spandex pullover
  • Athletic fit
  • Four-way comfort stretch
  • Blocks wind by over 90%
  • Machine wash cold with like colors; tumble dry low. Imported.
Current stock: 0

0 Reviews

Be the first to review this product.

Add a Review