GrowlerWerks uKeg 64 Copper-Plated
Our uKeg 64 pressurized growler available in a bright copper-plated finish for a true, old-fashioned brewery look. The uKeg 64 is a mini keg in the size of a half-gallon growler, keeps beer cold, fresh and carbonated for two weeks. On the go or at home. Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel. CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge. Brass carrying handle. Includes two 8 gram CO2 cartridges.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot ship CO2 to residents of Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Orders to these areas will not include CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 64 oz (1893 ml) = 4-5 beers
Dimensions: 5.2in x 8.1in x 10.9in (133mm x 207mm x 277mm)
- uKeg – keep beer fresh and carbonated for two weeks.
- VPR Cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite brewery.
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.